The workflow in Visualize varies depending on your chosen export target, but the general workflow is as follows.
- Ingest your captured color footage into the proper folder in your DepthKit workspace.
- Create a composition out of a given take.
- (DepthKit Capture Pro Only) Sync your color footage to your depth footage.
- Align your captures to correct any calibration errors.
- Export for your chose export target.
Because a TAKE can have any number of compositions created from it, we usually recommend syncing a take with a "Sync" comp, then using that as your base comp which you can then duplicate inside Visualize to then start working with your footage in a new comp. This way you do not have to continually sync your footage for every new comp you choose to make.