Depthkit is designed to access a variety of hardware to capture volumetric depth information. Our recommended sensor is the Microsoft Azure Kinect.
Supported Sensors include:
- Microsoft Azure Kinect DK
- Microsoft Kinect for Windows V2 / Kinect for Xbox One + Kinect for Windows adapter
We have experimental support for Intel RealSense D400 Series as we have observed stability issues as well as lower than acceptable data quality. Please use at your own risk and not in a critical production setting.
- Intel RealSense D435 (Experimental)
- Intel RealSense D435i (Experimental)
- Intel RealSense D415 (Experimental)
Due to the experimental support of RealSense depth cameras, we strongly suggest that you capture with the Kinect until further development.